Misson: We empower companies to acquire, engage and monetize their audiences by embedding superior intelligence.
Values: We are business minded adventurers. We accelerate the fusion of creativity and precision, with a keen eye on results. We are collaborative, empowered and accountable.
Quaero is looking for an Account Manager to help our retail clients grow the value of their customer base by leveraging our CDP platform to create data-driven acquisition, retention and cross-sell/up-sell programs. We are searching for an energetic, team-oriented and client-focused critical thinker that thrives in dynamic environments.
In this role you will be assisting our clients’ ability to translate analytic insight from our platform into digital and offline program strategies, and selling these solutions to executive and C-suite clients. Internal and external client teams will look to you to clearly communicate strategies, solutions, key benefits and supporting resource requirements in an informed and engaging narrative through client preferred communication vehicles.
Your task will be to ultimately transform the clients’ perspective with your understanding of the entire digital and offline marketing ecosystem and opportunities to better leverage customer data to drive incremental revenue capture.
The Account Manager will report to the VP of Strategy and Account Management. In addition, this role will interact on a regular basis with our analytics and platform delivery teams to perform a broad range of tasks including, but not limited to:
- Liaise with client to identify and diagnose specific business problems and/or opportunities and develop solution strategies and tactics to solve within our platform
- Guide colleagues within Quaero to develop unique and innovative solutions (technical, analytical and strategic) that reflect customer data insights and client specific business opportunities and applications
- Work closely with our analytics teams to inform clients’ understanding of their customers and ways in which they can be segmented and targeted for marketing efforts
- Leverage market, customer, competitive and best practice insights to help our clients develop executable customer strategies, and measurable programs and tactics
- Educate client about the ever-evolving marketing landscape
- Participate as a thought-leader through blogs, white-papers, case studies and speaking engagements
- Play a key role in acquiring new retail clients and retaining and growing existing client business through relationship development, opportunity identification and contribution to the writing and pitching of proposals and SOWs
Required skills include:
- 4+ years’ experience in sales and marketing strategy, digital marketing, CRM and or marketing communications within retail
- Client facing experience at a marketing/advertising agency required
- Strong expertise in marketing strategy development, tactical planning, measurement, and project management
- Experience with data-driven program design, execution and measurement
- BI power user/dashboard experience
- Understanding of and experience applying digital marketing techniques
- Experience in customer acquisition and loyalty programs a plus
- A strong visual sense and excellent writing and presentation skills
- Comfortable meeting and working with CMOs and other client leadership
- Experience within retail vertical required
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field
- Advanced Degree a plus