Mission: We empower digital media companies to acquire, engage and monetize their audiences by embedding superior intelligence.
Values: We are business minded adventures. We accelerate the fusion of creativity and precision, with a keen eye on results. We are collaborative, empowered and accountable. Our contributions are encouraged and valued. We are driven by intellectual curiosity and the desire to deliver a best in class result
Quaero’s AdVantage Customer Data Platform, enables data to intelligence to monetization
This position requires strong data management and database skills in relational database such as MS SQL server and big data technologies such as Hadoop. You will be responsible for on-boarding customers on AdVantage platform and support end users in production environment.
You will get the opportunity to develop data management module within the platform setting that is different from building custom database and data warehouse. In addition, you will learn new skills such as Hive, Spark, Impala and other big data technologies.
- · Configure data management modules such as ingestion, conformance, cleansing , profiling and aggregation to on-board customer’s data in AdVantage
- · Configure master data management and identity resolution using PII data such as name, address, email and phone and digital signals such as cookie and device ids
- · Profile source data to understand data relationships, quality and patterns
- · Author functional specification, source-to-target and data validation documents
- · Create logical and physical data model
- · Develop and execute workflows and data pipelines
- · Execute unit testing, functional testing and document test result
- · Troubleshoot, determine root cause of data issues and bring incidents/issues to closure
- · Responsible for supporting database(s) on AdVantage production environment
- 4-6 years of experience with SQL Server 2008 or later version is a must
- · Experience with T-SQL programming and SSIS packages are must
- · Experience with Hive and Impala is a plus
- · Strong problem solving and ETL troubleshooting skills are must
- Strong communication skills including verbal and written skills are must
- · Experience with integrating 3rd party API is a plus
- · Experience in Java Script and .NET is a plus
- Proven record and passion to learn new skills quickly
- Bachelor’s degree in technology (engineering, computer science)