Mission: We empower digital media companies to acquire, engage and monetize their audiences by embedding superior intelligence.
Values: We are business minded adventures. We accelerate the fusion of creativity and precision, with a keen eye on results. We are collaborative, empowered and accountable. Our contributions are encouraged and valued. We are driven by intellectual curiosity and the desire to deliver a best in class result
Quaero’s AdVantage, Customer Data Platform, enables data to intelligence to monetization
Omnichannel customer engagement is the frontier of today’s business and you will get the opportunity to experience that in this role. You will be responsible for planning, designing and executing multichannel campaigns powered by AdVantage’s customer insights. This position requires a combination of marketing skills, analytics skills and communication skills to work directly with the customers.
In addition, you will get the opportunities to create a seamless customer experience through continuing to learn new tool features and integrating campaign application with 3rd party applications. The limit to learning will only come from you…
- Understand customers’ marketing objectives, analyze campaign requirements and create functional specifications
- Design and develop marketing campaigns to meet functional specifications
- Develop campaign workflows, segmentation and responsive mail templates
- Design and develop FAQs and landing pages
- Validate end-to-end workflow with data input and output
- Create data import and export process
- Partner with campaign support during issue resolution
- Partner with data team to understand data flow, customer data definitions, and map campaign specifications to data requirements
- Provide training and support end users
- Proactively monitor overall health of campaigns and apply optimization as required.
- Develop campaign best practices and re-usable assets that are leveraged across customers’ environment
- Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience in campaign management applications such as Selligent, IBM Unica, Adobe Campaign (Formerly, Neolane) or similar tool is a must.
- Experience in writing queries in database such as SQL Server, Oracle, or other databases
- Coding experience with HTML and Java script
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience working directly and effectively with customers
- Strong prioritization and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Proven record and passion to learn new skills and tools quickly.
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in technology (engineering, computer science), or business (marketing).